Gain Useful Insights about the Nightfall. Know how to get over it?
Nightfall or night discharge is a condition when some men ejaculate during their sleep typically in the early morning hours or late at night. The nightfall problem generally worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of the penis due to bad history of excessive mastrurbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. Though men try to hold the semen but when it is in excess it gets eliminated in the form of nightfall. Therefore, in such cases it is better to consult your sexologist in Kolkata.
However, in the case of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might also experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, infertility, erectile dysfunction and last but not the least, stress. In rare cases, a person might even pass urine along with the semen.
What are the Excessive Nightfall Causes?
- Excessive masturbation
- Watching porn
- Over thinking about sex
- Uneven sleep
- Stress and eating habits
Following are the recommendations for people suffering from excessive nightfall:
- Must wash your hands till your elbows, legs till your knees with cold water (not hot water) before going to sleep
- Must urinate before sleep and also should wake up in the night or early morning as most of the times nightfall happens in the early morning time.
- Avoid watching porn or overthink about sex, as such things remain in our psyche and then becomes one of the most common causes of excessive nightfall.
- Nightfall mostly happens when you are excited. Practicing yoga and meditation techniques before going to sleep regularly can also help in doing away with your nightfall.
- Gooseberry also known as Amla is another helpful food because of its inflammatory property and antioxidants help release heat from your body. It is better to have 1 Gooseberry an hour before going to bed.
- You should have yogurt at least 1-2 cup a day in between your meals as it will help to cool your body down.
- Eating ¼ chopped garlic 1 hour before going to bed will help you get over your depressing condition.
Even after following the above tips if your nightfall still persists, consider consulting a sexologist in Kolkata. Curing nightfall is easy and should be recognized in its early stages so that it does not ruin the sexual life of a man.