You are only eligible to undergo breast surgery if:
- You are a minimum of 22 years old
- You have sagging breasts
- You have already undergone breast surgeries such as mammectomy
- You have some kind of asymmetrical breasts which can be caused by breastfeeding or increasing age, or it can happen naturally also.
You will not be eligible for a breast surgery if:
- You are under the age of 22 years
- You are a pregnant lady/ or recently delivered
- You are prone to infections and allergies
- You are already breastfeeding your kid
The best place to get your breast surgery done would be Breast enlargement surgery in “Khorat” [เสริม หน้าอก โคราช, which is the term in Thai] as they are trained professionals and certified in this field. Also, this will be the most economical place to get this surgery done.
How does a facelift surgery proceed?
Usually, a facelift in “Khorat” surgery is done with utmost care as any mishap can lead to a lifetime consequence for the patient. In the first step, anaesthesia is given to the patient who numbs the body and then the doctors can proceed to operate further. The next step is the incision, where depending upon the degree of change you would like to see in yourself incisions will be made to your face and or neck. The surgeons will then work on it.
The next step then includes the closing of the incisions back to their places. After closing the incisions, the areas will swell up and may hurt you in the beginning, but as they heal and when the bruises will subside, the final result can then be seen on your face. Your face will look more youthful, and you will have a rested look on your face.