What is facelift surgery?
As we age, skin, as well as tissues normally lose their elasticity. This causes sagging and creases. A facelift, also known as rhytidectomy, is a surgery that lifts as well as tightens these facial tissues.
A renovation can involve eliminating raveling folds, excess skin, or wrinkles, as well as tightening face cells. It doesn’t include a brow or eye lift, although these may be done at the same time.
A Facelift in Yanhee hospital [ดึงหน้า ยันฮี, which is the term in Thai] is just concentrated on the lower two-thirds of the face and frequently the neck. People obtain renovations for a lot of different reasons. A common reason is to help camouflage signs of aging.
Great prospects for renovations include:
- healthy and balanced people who do not have medical conditions that can interfere with injury healing or recovery from surgical procedure
- those who don’t smoke or misuse substances
- those who have reasonable expectations of what the surgical procedure requires
How does renovation work?
During a facelift, your specialist rearranges fat, as well as tissue under the skin to:
- assistance smooth out folds
- remove excess skin that’s causing “jowls.”
- lift and also tighten the face skin
Getting ready for a facelift
Preparing for a renovation is similar to planning for surgical treatment of any other kind. Before the surgical treatment, your medical professional will request for blood job or a presurgical evaluation. They may ask you to stop taking certain medicines or readjust the dosage before the treatment.
Your medical professional may additionally ask you to:
- Stop smoking cigarettes
- Terminate use of anti-inflammatory pain relievers, pain killers, and any natural supplements to minimize the threat of blood loss and wounding
Apply specific products to your face before the procedure. Whether your treatment happens at a surgical center or medical facility, you’ll require somebody to drive you to, as well as from the surgical treatment, because you’ll likely be under general anesthesia. It’s a great suggestion to arrange for someone to remain with you for a night or two after the surgery.