Acne is a skin disorder that is usually called “pimples.” Acne is caused by clogged skin pores, which are tiny gaps on the skin’s surface. Each pore is linked to the hair follicle, from which hair develops. The sebum gland is located on the side of the hair follicle and produces sebum, a sticky substance that coats the skin. In general, the oil glands keep the skin lubricated and protect it from the sun’s heat and other pollutants. When the sebaceous gland releases so much oil, the pores may become clogged, causing dirt, debris, and bacteria to accumulate. Hormonal effects, especially androgen hormones, cause increased sebum secretion.
“Acne may be healed permanently with homeopathy. Since homeopathic medicines target the disease’s root cause or trigger factors “Says Dr. Vishal Verenkar. He is well known homeopathy doctor in Hyderabad, India.
Acne Comes in a Number of Forms
- Blackheads: They are clearly visible on the face’s skin. They are black and appear on the skin’s surface. When a pore is clogged by a mixture of sebum and dead skin cells, blackheads form. Despite the fact that the remainder of the pore is clogged, the top of the pore remains open.
- Whitehead: Whiteheads are a mild type of acne that appear on the skin’s surface as small, round white bumps. When a pore becomes clogged with sebum, dead skin cells, and debris, but does not open outside and is protected by a thin layer of skin, this form of acne grows. On the surface, it appears to be white. Whiteheads can occur anywhere on the body, including the face, shoulders, neck, stomach, and back.
- Papules: Acne vulgaris papules are small bumps on the face caused by acne vulgaris. This form of acne occurs when a pore becomes clogged with sebum and dead skin cells, causing inflammation. Inflammation causes the surrounding wall of the pores to break down, resulting in bumpy structures. Usually, the skin around these pores is pink and soft to the touch.
- Pustules: Pustules are similar to papules in that they are noticeable on the skin’s surface. They are red at the base and whitish or yellowish in color, with pus at the top; they are painful to touch. When it comes to pustules, you can wait until you see a whitehead before treating them.
- Nodules: This form of acne is more difficult and larger than papules and postures. They are big, strong, painful, and nodular, as if they are deeply embedded in the skin. If not treated promptly, these forms of acne may result in the development of further scars.
- Cysts: Cysts can grow when a combination of bacteria, sebum, and dead skin cells clog pores. These blocks, however, are found deeper inside the skin and below the surface than nodules. They were bigger than nodules and had a cystic look. They’re swollen and sore, and they’re packed with pus. Cysts can leave marks on the skin.
Homeopathy Treatment for Acne
Acne may be healed permanently with homeopathy. Since homeopathic medicines target the disease’s root cause or trigger factors, they provide long-term relief. Acne is caused by an excess of androgen hormone in the bloodstream. Many factors lead to an increase in androgen hormone secretion. Though we know that more androgen hormone is secreted during puberty, there are a number of factors that stimulate the development of more androgen hormones.
Various dysfunctional emotional states a person is going through in his life are major triggers for increased androgen hormone secretion. Griefs, rage, pain, anxiety, fear, and depression are just some of the emotional states that people go through in their lives. When someone suppresses emotions such as rage, sadness, or desire, it has a direct effect on the neuro-endocrino-immune pathway, undermining the endocrine and immune systems’ ability to operate in harmony. Thus, in the case of acne, increased androgen hormone production is a contributing factor. As a consequence, increased androgen secretion is linked to the patient’s suppression of different motional factors in the present or past.
Sebum secretion increases as androgen secretion increases. Acne is more likely to form when there is more sebum secretion. So, in order to have a long-term curative effect, all of the patient’s emotional factors that are relevant to his or her growth must be considered. As a result, treatment based on emotional suppression can aid in the maintenance of normal and healthy endocrine function. Only the homeopathic procedure, which targets various forms of emotional repression and thus aids in regaining emotional equilibrium, can help. Only homeopathy therapy addresses various forms of emotional repression and thus assists in regaining healthy endocrine function and thus maintaining a healthy physical condition.
There are various homeopathic treatments for various emotional suppressions. Since no single emotion is shared by all people, there is no set medicine for all acne patients in homeopathy. As a consequence, a homeopathy medication is chosen based on the individual’s suppressed emotional image from a previous life. To choose an appropriate medication for that patient, the other main symptoms are also taken into account. This drug will only provide a long-term solution to the acne epidemic. The constitutional homeopathy treatment is what it’s called. Aside from that, the acute signs of acne, such as discomfort, inflammation, and swelling, can be effectively treated with homeopathic remedies.